Manager - Recruitment at Clarity Consulting
Views:1357 Applications:579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director - Category Management - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
We would like to consider your candidature for the position of an Associate Director - Business, Bangalore.
- Manage the P&L of the assigned category.
- Come up with strategic ways to increase the revenue of the category.
- Work with multiple teams to increase the target-specific audience for the category.
- Manage teams and ensure they work efficiently.
- Work across multiple teams to manage projects.
- Regularly optimize the process by analyzing loopholes that hinder efficiency.
- Minimum experience of 3 yrs in category and business management.
- Bachelor's degree & MBA from a premium school (preferable).
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends.
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to think big (10x) while also defining and driving specific actions on an aggressive timeline.
- Exceptional business acumen, business development and sales experience, and cross-functional understanding.
- Lead when needed and Do when needed; High bias for action.
- The ideal candidate is a flexible, well-rounded leader with marketing, sales, outreach, or partnership experience in consumer-internet businesses.
- Strong communication and decision-making.
- High energy, confident and capable self-starter; can operate with limited supervision.
- Team player; ability to work well with a diverse set of people and drive consensus.
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment across cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders