Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1713 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate Director - Capital Market Operations - BPO/KPO/ITeS/BFS (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Capital Market Operations (BPO/KPO / ITES Setup)
Role : Associate Director - Capital Market Operations ( BPO / KPO / ITES Setup)
Location : Chennai
- Manage the complete ambit of operations which includes Settlements , Corporate Action , data management , performance , cash management and accounting .
- Adhering to client requirements, Manage Client Relationship independently, work with the client organization well to ensure target scores are met in the account
- Be innovative and come up with ideas to drive efficiencies and growth across teams and for the company. Support all business development related activities in the capital markets space for the organization. Ensuring that the team is well equipped, well trained, and motivated to meet the SLAs
- Need to be a strong motivational leader and engage others to excel in their respective field of work.
- Effectively use the performance management tool to supporting employee development.
Maintain open channels of communication and ensure efficient information flows across teams and relevant areas; establish strong contacts internally and externally.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- MBA / CA / CFA with 10+ years overall experience with strong domain knowledge and experience in people management, including managing multiple teams
- At least 8+ years' experience in managing operations in Investment Management domain specifically in the accounting space
- Strong exposure to Client Management & Asset management scope
- Proven track record of leading operations within capital markets
- Preferred experience in Asset management , Fund Accounting , Portfolio Administration
- Should have deep insight and knowledge on the investment banking management
- Should have deep exposure to back office operations and other quantitative techniques and their applications to guide business strategy.
- Should be strong in delivery, data interpretation, analytical thinking, develop analytical framework.
- Should have clarity of thought and communication.
- Experience in handling/building large teams.