Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:4495 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate Director - Business Transformation - Risk & Analytics (8-12 yrs)
NEED CANDIDATES WHO CAN JOIN IN 15 days/1 MONTH
Associate Director - Risk and Analytics
Team Risk & Analytics
Provides project delivery and transformation capabilities to our banking and capital markets clients. This team supports complex regulatory and business critical change programmes.
Location - Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
Experience - 8+ years of experience of managing large change projects / programmes with significant experience in risk management in corporate banking and global markets
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organisation planning, resource mobilisation and problem solving
- Strong track record of business management / change projects / programme delivery in a global and local structure in corporate banking and / or global markets
- Identifying opportunities and trends in target market segments and clients
- Provide expertise and capability building in Risk and Analytics - focus on Front Office, Risk and Finance transformation in global markets and corporate banking
- Managing and providing analytical leadership to a team of analysts
- Interacting with senior client stakeholders, and advising them on all aspects of their Risk and Regulatory compliance programs
- Responsible for overall quality of deliverables, managing and leading client projects - include stakeholders management, recruiting and training appropriate talent
- Build eminence of Change and Transformation practice through thought leadership and content building exercises in risk and quant technology areas
- Strong academic grounding in finance, mathematics or related quantitative discipline
- Additional professional qualifications such as PMI and /or Prince2, FRM/PRM/CQF would be preferred
- Strong people management, team building and influencing skills as well as stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to be flexible and work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong Project management skills. Should have managed complex projects end to end. Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong Client management skills. Should have demonstrated very high client focus with an ability to build strong business relationships with client management members.
- Strong understanding of global markets particularly derivatives and risk technology. 2-4 years of experience as an analyst would be definite plus
- Good Multi-tasking skills. Ability to quickly assimilate & comprehend information and deliver within strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a dynamic & rapidly changing environment. Should have the ability to manage change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.