Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:7754 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Associate Director - Business Process Improvement - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience
Management degree should be from Tier 1 institute
Person should have consulting experience in Financial services domain
Summary of the Role
The purpose of the role is to contribute to change initiatives (across multiple businesses) that apply business improvement tools (six sigma / lean) to high impact business problems that require end-to-end process re-engineering and optimization. The range of business problems could potentially encompass optimization of cost/ productivity/ service offerings, enhancing quality, improving customer acquisition / satisfaction and driving revenue growth amongst others leveraging their knowledge of financial services industry especially asset management extensively.
In addition, the role would entail working with senior stakeholders and requires extended travel to various locations at short notice.
Contribute to process improvement strategy to drive organizational initiatives
Develop the framework for the application of the business process improvement model
Provide recommendations on practices and process excellence standards
Drive alignment & assist the business in articulating philosophy, policies and measures for process excellence
Lead and drive identification of business issues, problem structuring, problem solving and developing recommendations
Contribute to design, planning, optimization and implementation of new process that support resolution of high impact business problems while working across multiple business with senior stakeholders
Drive and manage program resources and timelines
Manage all aspects of operational efficiency programs, demonstrating a large-scale program management expertise.
Design, develop and implement flexible and efficient global operating and governance models
Establish plans, budgets, and necessary resource allocation for each program
Capability building on tools and processes - Support focused training, knowledge management initiatives and structured exposure to best practices for process improvements
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years+ directly relevant experience and 10 years+ of overall experience with any bachelor's with mathematics / statistics combination. A management degree from Tier 1 institute.
- Exceptional record of driving global change programs with high business impact using various process excellence, change and innovation methodologies like Six Sigma & Lean.
- Proven ability of leading transformational projects independently
- Ability to analyse / synthesize complex information & put up concise, compelling points of view
- Excellent understanding of the financial services business with knowledge of asset management business is preferable
- Experience in managing change for senior stakeholders in global operating environments
- Well versed in managing change management across global teams
Travel: 50 to 70%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.