Associate Director - Business Intelligence & Analytics - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
- MBA from a Tier 1 business school
- Certification in statistical modelling and tools is required
- 10+ years of post-qualification experience. Exposure to Big 4 will be preferred
- Past experience with CEO / COO's office in Fortune 100 shared service center
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Intelligence
- Identification & Implementation of cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Manages complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations.
- Works independently to construct complex statistical models to forecast business performance.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Works closely with business leaders to analyze data & provide intelligent reports based on historical and forecasted data
- Process Design - Continuously engage with stakeholders & Operations team to understand their needs and define policy, procedures, or systems accordingly.
- Participate or lead strategic projects or programs as required by the CEO / COO from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.