Director at Hashtag HR
Views:1139 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Director - Brand Partnerships - Big Data Platform - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Seeking an exceptional individual to be part of brand partnerships. The Manager of Brand Partnerships provides leadership for the development and management of brand partnerships for the company's Product brand. The position will seek out and evaluate new partnership opportunities amongst like-minded brands, as well as support current partner relationships. The Head of Brand Partnerships will engage current and new partners to drive engagement and increase exposure and awareness for the company's product brand.
This job requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking, as you'll be responsible for developing and executing partnerships strategy that will support company's brand partnership efforts. You should be as comfortable pitching and negotiating deals with partners as working cross-functionally with colleagues in Marketing, Product, Customer Support, Finance, and Legal to launch partnerships that meet the strategic objectives of partners and of the company. You should also expect to handle day-to-day operations and partnership management with key partners across various time zones, develop and execute on strategic partner initiatives and advocate internally and externally for partners.
- Identify and build relationships with like-minded brand partners who can offer access to targeted consumer profiles for the brand.
- Develop and oversee the strategic plan, and associated programming, for how the company provides a unique story for brand partners to ensure we engage the right partners in exchange for the right marketing value/integration.
Education: BE/BTech & MBA from Premier Institute
- Act as the key liaison with brand partners with responsibilities that include leading development and pitch strategy for custom co-marketing opportunities with brands, and/or their agencies, in support of the company's business goals. Leading all co-marketing contract negotiations to deliver the greatest level of marketing support/exposure for company.
- Maintaining and develop relationships with both brands and promotional agencies. Forecasting potential marketing value, budget and ROI on all partnership opportunities
- Steward a team who develops the most effective messaging within the campaign for the brand.
- Ensures the right creative and promotion mix in conjunction with the partner relationship.
- Tracks program results and performance to ensure key benchmarks are met.
- Creates and organize compelling presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Business Development, Comms and Events teams on programming to ensure Goals101 secures the right partners, with the appropriate programming, delivering breakthrough programs and creative
- Develop and drive Goals101 brand partner strategy to support Goals101- goals
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, and launch high impact strategic brand partnerships
- Support partners through launch process and liaise with Goals101 internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Goals101 including marketing, product, PR, customer support, legal on partner launches
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against both partner and product plans.
- Good understanding and experience working on partnerships with high-quality consumer brands
- Business development experience negotiating complex deals
- Understanding of company's strategic and competitive position
- Proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and business leaders inside and outside Goals101
- 2+ years of experience in Tech/Management Consulting/Product Management.
- Proven track record of initiating and driving new business opportunities at a global scale
- Experience working in start-up environments
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
Experience & Education :
- Previous experience in a similar role (min 2-4 years)
- Bachelor's / Master's degree required; or more than 7 years of related experience in marketing partnerships capacity.
- Saas and/or E-Commerce knowledge/experience preferred
- Seasoned experience in corporate marketing, brand partnerships, or agency side on partnerships or promotions.