Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:1803 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - Brand/Marketing & Communications (15-20 yrs)
Employer : Leading Consulting Firm
Profile : Associate Director- Brand, Marketing and Communication
Job Location : Bangalore
- The Brand, Marketing and Communications team at Firm is seeking a creative, experienced and highly motivated individual with a strong background in professional services or technology marketing/communications.
- The Associate Director is responsible for translating business priorities and challenges into marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns.
- The leader would be responsible for defining and executing impactful and compelling internal communications strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and FIRM client service teams. We work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose - building a better working world - to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the FIRM and the Firm brand.
Your Responsibilities :
- The Associate Director will lead the Brand, Marketing and Communications for Consulting. This individual will be responsible for working closely with senior leadership to develop internal communications or marketing strategies that will help differentiate FIRM's brand by elevating awareness and driving programs that position our Consulting practice with the relevant stakeholders.
- This role requires a dynamic, proactive marketer and communicator who is adept at moving from strategy to ground execution, commands a strong understanding of B2B marketing and internal communications, works well under pressure, and excels at building strong relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
- Responsible for designing, planning, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of the Service line marketing and communication program- Internal to FIRM.
- Serve as trusted marketing advisors to business leaders and Firm stakeholders.
- Manage communication channels, lead the developing and maintaining content across internal FIRM and channels. And the person will supervise the overall coordination of all marketing communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across FIRM.
- Lead and develop a communications team that is continuously innovating and delivering innovative communication products to various audiences across FIRM
- Create an effective team environment focused on continuous improvement, professional development, active leading practices sharing and championing of FIRM brand standards
- Drive internal communication planning to help Consulting people feel part of a transformative, growing organization
- Advise Consulting leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences
- Innovate how Client Service teams engage with external communities to understand how is driving transformation throughout FIRM and know what role the Firm could play in that transformation
Skills and attributes for success :
- This role requires an experienced, innovative, and resilient team player with excellent project management, communication, and leadership skills and a strong foundational understanding of the intersection of brand, marketing, and communications.
- Proven track record of developing communications strategies, including annual planning, calendars, and timelines, building campaign deliverables, monitoring effectiveness and making iterative optimizations as needed
- Adept at crafting, cultivating, and owning leadership voices across a broad range of organizational channels and deliverables
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications or marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities, ability to manage complex global processes and programs
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage to deadlines and work under tight deadlines
- Experience in handling events (online and offline) and coming up with an event marketing strategy. This may include planning/hosting our events or participating in global FIRM events.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or public relations.
- At least 15+ years of relevant experience in a brand, marketing, or communications role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in professional services, technology, IT or B2B organisation
- Experience leading and managing corporate communications or marketing teams
- Experience working within a large professional services organization is desirable
Please send your CV with below details if this suits your requirement:
1. Current Salary ( fix and variable )
2. Expected Salary
3. Current Employer
4. Current Location
5. Notice Period
6. Ok for Bangalore Location-