Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:4875 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Associate Director - BPO Training - e-Commerce/Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Our Client is a well established large reputed brand in IT/ITeS managing International and Domestic business. For its expansion for New Business, they are looking for a dynamic Associate Director - Training (Telecom) for their Domestic BPO division to be part of the Financial process
The Training team works closely with business leaders to design, develop and deliver training curriculum that translates to on-the-job performance and delivers business results.
(1) This role is a part of the Telecom Training team supporting the all Pune locations
- The incumbent will support new hire training program and deliver innovative and targeted learning solutions that support the operations.
(2) The incumbent is also expected to drive continues learning programs and its strategy to assess employee training need vis-vis organization wants to achieve best results in line with the business vision.
(3) The incumbent is expected to build/maintain/ increase the knowledge repository and be the leader for the community of practice.
(4) In conjunction with the operations head, the role will involve acting as a performance consultant to build and manage key stakeholder relationships across levels both internally and externally.
(1) Work closely with the operations head to define the program direction and strategy and oversee the delivery of the assigned programs
(2) Enhance learner experience and provide design strategies for improved learner experience including using cutting-edge developments in technology-enabled learning
(3) Own the delivery of such solutions along with impact measurement, program revisions, communication etc.
Manage relationships :
(1) Build and maintain a high-touch learning culture within the practice
(2) Manage facilitators for learning programs
(3) Work closely with trainers during program delivery to improve onboarding experience and improve the learning curve
(4) Build relationships with key stakeholders, learning SPOCs, and internal teams and act as a talent development advisor
(5) Generate excitement and predictability around learning within the program and practice
Drive innovation :
(1) Support the development of innovative and customized formal and informal learning solutions for large groups
(2) Provide innovative approaches to problem-solving
(3) Frequently engage with business and Talent leaders to receive inputs and provide insights on needs and priorities
(4) Experiment with ISD frameworks, pedagogical approaches, technologies and tools
- Influence practice culture within the Talent Development CoE team and enable a consistent approach towards Talent development
(5) Track program success, manage re-forecasts and ensure a process is followed
- Identify opportunities to provide and ask for help and support the team culture and norms
The team :
As part of training team, you will work with our business leaders to develop, implement and execute successful training programs and effective reporting and analytics.
Education & Experience
- Post Graduate
- Candidates should be from BPO TelecomT raining background
- Overall 10-15 years BPO experience with atleast 5 years experience into large team management