Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:257 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Associate Director - AI/ML Performance Architecture - Semiconductor/NanoTech (10-18 yrs)
Associate Director - AI/ML Performance Architecture - Semiconductor, NanoTech
Our Client is a Global Leader - SemiConductor/ AI/Nano Tech / Machine Learning - literally builds the foundation on which silicon valley stands!
Role Summary :
Associate Director / Head the India team for building simulation framework and performance models for highly innovative platform architectures, including AI accelerator, and computer vision blocks;
Your Opportunity :
- Interested in accelerating the AI and Big Data inflection across industries? Are you customer-obsessed, experienced, entrepreneurial, and looking for your next challenge?
- Our clients AI team is actively recruiting for a highly motivated and energetic AI/ML performance architect to lead and drive modeling framework development and performance analysis effort for innovative platform architectures and roadmaps. The ideal candidate will analyze key architectural and implementation trade-offs such as power, performance, area, cost while considering technological innovations. This role requires strong communication, in addition to being comfortable with working through ambiguities.
Roles and Responsibility :
Build simulation framework and performance models for highly innovative platform architectures, including AI accelerator, and computer vision blocks; Prior experience with simulator design/development and performance modeling and analysis for CPU/GPU/SoC/ML accelerators; C/C++/SystemC/Python; Understanding of architecture/micro-architecture trade-offs for performance and power analysis; Understanding of computer vision AI workloads a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Should have extensive experience in performance simulation model development and performance analysis
- Should have very good development experience in C++/SystemC/Python
- Familiarity with AI accelerators and GPUs is a plus
- Preferably, good exposure to computer vision related AI models (e.g. ResNet, Yolo) and AI frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Pytorch)
- Must to have Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Minimum relevant work experience 10+ years
- Preferable to have Masters or PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science