Key Account Leader - Recruitment at Contactx Resource Management
Views:1383 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Associate Director - Advisory - Transport (12-15 yrs)
- Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- Work independently / in a team on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of assignment delivery including assignment quality, timelines, client management, client satisfaction / relationship, etc.
- Role would involve working on Government, Multilateral funded projects and private sector clients. Inter alia, work on policy work, regulatory aspects, market assessment, transaction advisory, financial models, business plans, reforms and project implementation, programme management, institutional strengthening, advisory reports
- Ability to work with state governments and travel extensively. Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad.
- This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Preferably well versed in the transport & logistics sector (roads & highways, airports, railways, logistics, ports & shipping) and is preferably aware of consulting landscape of potential consulting clients
- Be open to working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Support in franchise outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches /co-ordination
- Role would involve working on reports and presentations and explain analysis / presentations to Clients and other team members
- Process Adherence
- Support the Manager/ Associate Director in project delivery aspects such as research, analysis, financial modeling, report-writing and preparation of presentations while taking responsibility of specific modules in an assignment.
- Provide assistance to manager in system compliance and internal activities
- MBA (Full time) / Masters Degree in Management/ Economics / Engineering
- Experience 12+ years of relevant experience in research / management consulting.
- Strong Analytical and Consulting Skills
- Ability to collect primary data, analyse the same and undertake secondary research
- Excellent Report Writing and Client management abilities (proficiency in MS Office application)
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work on numbers and understand sector / trends to derive business insights
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team and develop junior resources
- Job will require travel and direct interaction with the Client