Associate Director - Accounting Advisory Team - CA (9-14 yrs)
Qualification :- Chartered Accountant / ACCA
Designation :- Associate Director
Location :- Gurgaon / Mumbai
Brief Role :
- Provide assistance to Member Firms and their audit teams regarding the application of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) , draft IFRSs (exposure drafts) issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and commenting on the possible impacts of these standards on related industries.
- Assist companies to get prepared for the forthcoming requirements of new accounting treatments and providing technical assistance on the application of these accounting requirements.
1. Significant experience in IFRS / US GAAP / Ind-As (or) for 4-5 years (latest) in similar role
Evidence: Involved in at least 3-4 IFRS / US GAAP / Ind-As conversion engagements as a preparer or direct reviewer or engagement manager.
Engagements must have substantively involved debt-equity classification and accounting, revenue recognition, embedded derivative analysis, consolidation assessments, joint arrangements, service concession arrangements, acquisition accounting.
Proficiency level: General IFRS / US GAAP / Ind-AS across all topics at a high proficiency level. Experience on Big 4 audit methodology and preparing in training material for Internal team or clients
2. Excellent communication skills : Speaking and Writing
3. Minimum 9+ year of post qualification experience ( Article ship completed with Big4 can also Apply with minimum 7+ years experience)
4. Good to have: IFRS diploma
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.