Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:188 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Account Management - SaaS - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
We are handling an exciting opportunity as an Associate Director Account Management role with leading B2B SAAS Company at Bangalore.
- Candidate will be responsible for cultivating and growing client relationships.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the company.
- An account leader must be familiar with the company's product or service to answer any questions a client might have about the service provided by the company.
- Plan, execute, and manage client accounts and projects
- Collaborate with clients to determine product or service requirements
- Develop project plans to meet client goals and objectives
- Build relationships with clients to ensure brand and project success
- Create a pleasant experience for clients by coordinating with marketing and customer service to provide solutions
- Provide regular updates, respond to inquiries, and address any client concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate and facilitate regular client meetings
- Monitor and manage project performance
- Oversee the development of new client relationships
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention
Below are the qualifications required to excel in this role:
- B.Tech+ MBA preferred from reputed institute.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in business analysis and account management.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- Candidate must have B2B SAAS Background experience & Global experience is must.
- Preferably US market knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.