HR at Leading Financial Services Provider
Views:5409 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Data Analytics - BFS (2-5 yrs)
- TresVista is a leading provider of high-end research, analytics and other customized financial services including valuation, financial modeling, research, portfolio management etc.
- Founded in late 2006 by 2 ex-Merrill lynch bankers
- Strength is ~350 people and growing its client and revenue base at 50%
- Strong global client base - Primarily Private Equity firms, Boutique Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Corporates, and Family offices
Responsibilities Assumed -
- Performing Univariate/Bivariate analysis in Excel/ Python / R and generating insights as per the analysis
- Preparing predictive modeling, working with scenario-based data to predict future outcomes
- Performing statistical analysis to understand and work around possible limitations in models
- Preparing Statistical reports
- Creating comprehensive visualizations in visualization tool, follow best practices of Dashboarding
- Ability to create customized measures through proper coding within visualization tool
- Fast TAT for any change request or modification from the client within dashboards
- Designing, developing and supporting interactive visualization tool Dashboard reports, with different data sources
- Deliver reports to Business team promptly
- Collaborating with the team to define the information architecture, advocating interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
- Interacting with the Business users and understanding their requirements from a data analytic, visualization and UI/UX perspective
- Must be having strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Must be well versed with basic statistical concepts
- Proficient in at least one of the Statistical tools (i.e. R, SAS, Python)
- Should have an expert level knowledge of the DBMS and Data Warehouse concepts i.e. ETL, advance Querying, using one of the tools like SQL, NoSQL, HIVE etc.
- Should be knowing the advanced use of Excel functions and macros. Knowledge of VBA is mandatory
- Decent level of expertise in at least one Data Visualization tool like Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire etc.
- Should have some team handling and client communication experience.
- Experience in insurance (analytics) domain will be an added plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- 2.5- 3 years of relevant experience
- Commensurate with industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.