HR at Leading Investment Bank
Views:7258 Applications:1173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Associate - Credit Structuring - Global Markets - Investment Bank (1-4 yrs)
Do you like assessing value and risk? Do you enjoy presenting and defending your view? Do you enjoy a fast-moving work environment? This is a role where you can expect to be stretched professionally but will enjoy broad exposure and learn a great deal. We- re looking for someone like that who can:
- Work in close tandem with global trading desks facing dynamic markets and aggressive deadlines.
- Understand and implement state-of-the-art pricing models in variable scenarios.
- Suggest and actualize innovative product designs.
- Perform trade modelling, strategy selection, and performance analysis.
- Build-up on existing infrastructure to implement new models, and optimal portfolio construction.
- Work closely with sales, traders and structurers to assist in execution of new trades, post trade analysis, position keeping.
- Convert financial market knowledge into understandable investment opinions and make relative value recommendations.
- Remain current on market and commercial developments to help frame investment strategies
Key Skills :
The role would be highly interactive with the sales, structuring and trading desks.
Mandatory Desired :
Domain - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced at analysing economic and market data, industry trends, issuer credit quality and security characteristics to support investment decisions.
- A strong commercial mentality with an entrepreneurial bias, a willingness to learn and an obsession with detail.
- Inquisitive, independent thinking, an ability to constructively challenge others- viewpoints, and accept constructive challenge of their own.
- An ability to collaborate internally across teams within Global Markets and across divisions.
- The highest standards of professional ethics, leading by example to sustain Nomura's culture.
- Proactive, self-motivated and result-focused
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to assess information and make timely recommendations.
- Previous experience/education in credit derivatives and financial analysis, preferably a professional industry qualification such as CFA or FRM
- Strong work ethics.
- Technical - Proficiency in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg - Programming skills in VBA, Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.