Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:683 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate - Corporate Law & M&A - Law Firm - LLB (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
Desired Candidate Profile
Expertise in the area of Corporate Law including :
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Venture / Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Fund Formation
- Corporate Restructuring & reorganization
- Debt Restructuring, distressed debt trading and investment in distressed assets
- 2 -4 years of experience in Corporate Law
- Currently employed in a Tier I law firm
- LLB from a reputed law school in India
- Good communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is attentive, and demonstrates empathy for others by listening carefully and responding with considered questions and comments.
- Demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, focusing on the key points in a structured manner.
- Excellent research skills.
- Is proactive.
- Computer skills