Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:251 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Corporate Investigation - Law Firm - LLB (5-7 yrs)
About the Client :
Our client is looking for an Associate who will be deputed at their clients office for 1 year for the role of corporate anti-fraud investigation.
About the company :
A national corporate law firm with a global outlook and strong international links. One of India's upcoming law firms with offices in multiple cities and also has nation wide presence unrivalled by any other law firm in over 900 jurisdictions in the country.
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractual
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting the internal investigation on the alleged fraud, corrupt practises complaints in the organisation pertaining to the FATCA, USPARTIOT, PMLA laws.
- Fraud Investigation related to white collar crime.
- Implementing proactive solutions for fraud prevention and detection.
- Provide trainings on awareness to fraud & misconduct and maintaining deliverables as per the defined guidelines along with elevating service standards for operational excellence.
- Conducted in-depth investigation and data analysis of fraud & misconduct and submitted reports within agreed TAT.
- Third party due diligence and forensic investigations.
- General corporate work such as contract drafting, review, negotiation and management.
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering Investigations.
- Experience mentioned in the above-mentioned Job description.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Experience working in in-house legal team with 5-7 years post qualification experience.
- Education Qualification LLB
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.