AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1032 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Associate Consultant/Specialist - Business Development - Life Sciences Domain - Management Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading life sciences consulting firm that provides strategic and tactical insights to clients worldwide. Blending consulting services with research capabilities, they specialize in corporate strategy, pipeline & portfolio optimization, brand planning, market analytics, promotional effectiveness, and licensing & acquisition. They are based out of Boston, MA, and with offices in New York City, Princeton, San Francisco and Gurgaon.
They are currently seeking a proposal writer to work closely with management and leadership teams to produce high-quality proposals in response to prospective and current client Request for Proposals (RFPs).
As part of a collaborative team, your responsibilities will include -
- Understand the objectives and requirements of the clients RFP
- Draft high-quality proposals on time, working with management and leadership teams to ensure end-to-end coordination and delivery of proposals
- Write critical sections of proposals including (but not limited to) companies value proposition, details on proposed approach, timelines
- Research, gather information and create materials as required for response development within proposals, edit standard templates and write new answers to questions
- Create and maintain a repository of ready-to-use standard proposal templates
- Document proposal activity; maintain tracking information for open and submitted proposals.
- Database/folder management to ensure standard template responses are stored in shared folders and remain up to date
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Health sciences discipline, from a top tiered university and 1 or more years of proposal writing experience
- Demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Deep proficiency in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities