HR at Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:855 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Consultant - Corporate Social Responsibility Platform (1-2 yrs)
- CSRBOX.org is Asia's largest CSR platform with an in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform works as a bridge between the development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions. A few of our clients are UNICEF India, IBM, BOSCH Ltd, HCL Foundation, Genpact, Diageo, Bajaj Foundation etc. We have projects, platforms and partnerships (3Ps) based approach for social impact in India.
- BharatCares (CSRBOX Foundation) is the social impact arm of CSRBOX. We believe in innovations, technology, and scale for providing solutions to the problems that we as a society have been grappling with. BharatCares works as a social solution bridge for communities, innovators and funders to get the best implementation model in place. We strive to provide better education, employability skills, and entrepreneurial ecosystem support to underprivileged communities.
- We have been implementing CSR projects for a few large CSR companies including IBM, Diageo, Cadila Pharma, Arvind Ltd, Airbus, PNB Housing Finance, and others. We have our programs in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- For more information, visit: www.bharatcares.org
- Under BharatCares, we are expanding our geography in Gujarat with operations in Bharuch.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- As an Associate Consultant-CSR, you will be an integral part of a team that works on designing and building solutions that engage with our corporate clients needs and create measurable social impact.
- You will be working with our social impact practice team to outreach and engage with clients.
- This role will cut across domains of education, livelihoods, healthcare and virtual programs building.
- You will independently handle CSR on behalf of our clients and manage a team of field workers, and local NGO partners to transform ideas to concept and concept to projects on the ground.
- Decoding a potential client's requirements for social impact and being able to translate that into a concept showcasing structured thinking and solution process
- Solving simple problems or parts of complex problems by having an understanding of the basic problem-solving framework
- Conducting research as required to arrive at the insights needed to solve the problem or to spot potential opportunities for social impact
- Translating concepts into proposals for client-centric project needs
- Explore partnerships and collaborations with like-minded organizations, research institutions and tech-driven enterprises
- Go beyond own deliverables to support others in the team including the business development team or the other verticals wherever required
- Work smoothly with peers and managers and is able to receive constructive feedback well
- Keep an eye on the evolving CSR ecosystem and spot opportunities for collaborations and new lead generation
- Work with the top and mid-level leadership in building industry association partnerships
- Associate Consultant CSR
Qualification and Experience :
- 1-2 years of work experience in consulting, CSR project management a corporate environment or in social enterprise along with a PG diploma/degree
- Strong problem-solving skills, agility, and speed
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners etc.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (showcasing patience, tenacity and grace under pressure)
- Should have experience in primary and secondary research
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in concise communication, making presentations and data analysis
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Should have proficiency in making presentation and data analysis and financial/budgetary analysis expertise and intermediate data analysis skills (Excel)