Senior Corporate Recruiter at Avance Consulting Services
Views:1372 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant - Recruitment (1-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION -
Responsible for Client Engagement and Delivery of C-Suits mandates / Senior-Level / Leadership roles for global clients in IT/ITES and/or Non IT sectors covering Pharma/Health-care/BFSI/Consumer/Manufacturing.
- Design and Implement Search Strategy for managing a portfolio of leadership searches for C-Suite positions (Country Heads, Regional Roles) for the assigned Practice.
- Build Domain Expertise, Conducting intensive research about the Industries, Companies & Client to develop specialist knowledge & insights of sector trends, compensation data and characteristics of the sector.
- Develop high-quality business intelligence, presentations, and reports, including both primary and secondary resources.
- Develop relationships with, influence, and manage clients and candidates independently.
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.
- Extensive high- level interaction with candidates.
- Innovate and solve complex business hiring problems.
- Act as a crucial link between 3 key stakeholders in the recruitment process, namely, the client, the candidate and the company.
- Understanding the clients mandate, industry & organization.
BASIC QUALIFICATION -
Education -Any Bachelors or MBA Preferred
Experience - Minimum 1 year of experience in end to end recruitment in Cooperate or Staffing industry.
ABOUT US -
(Avance Consulting Services) We are a Global organization focused on delivering innovative talent solution services to some of the most renowned companies in the world, across industries. As a part of our growing team, we are looking for Ambitious people to be part of our team.