AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:389 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Primary Research - Lifesciences (1-4 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Primary Research - Lifesciences
It is an US based life science management consulting firm. Founded in 1996 and one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the healthcare industry, a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, committed to solve clients most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights.
Designation :- Associate Consultant/Consultant
Experience :- 1 to 4 years
Location :- Gurgaon (WFH during COVID)
Position Summary :
- We are seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as Associate Consultants/Consultants. With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Associate Consultants/Consultants will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Associate Consultants/Consultants work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This environment provides Associate Consultants/Consultants with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry.
Position Responsibilities :
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients key business questions
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fielding partners
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the business objectives
- Develop a highly visual and compelling PowerPoint presentation of the story and implications for our clients
- Add value by translating research findings into the so-whats for our clients
- Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development as needed
Position Requirements :
Education: Minimum of a Bachelors degree in quantitative, market research, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields strongly preferred.
Work Experience: 1-4 years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
Other Important Skills:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Initiative in previous academic and work experience
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret and run statistical analysis is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Sawtooth, SPSS and/or SAS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with secondary datasets
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in the US
- Interest and experience in patient journey research (informed by medical chart studies) and/or qualitative research is also valued, but not required.
Please share below details along with your updated resume with us or you can reach out to me at 07982249669
- Candidate's Name :
- Name of the company :
- Experience :
- Relevant Experience (Primary Research):
- CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Joining Time :
- Reason for job change :
- Current Location :
- Offer (If any, please share details) :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.