HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:5322 Applications:970 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:428
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Pharma - IIM/XLRI/ISB/SP Jain/FMS/IIT/NIT/BITS (1-5 yrs)
Largest Pharma company, which is a leading global strategy and management consulting firm focused exclusively on the life sciences industry. A unit of this client is a US Dollar 3Bn NYSE listed leading global information and technology services company focused on the healthcare industry, we advise a wide range of pharmaceutical, consumer health, medical devices & diagnostics and financial services clients on strategic decisions and investments spanning issues such as portfolio, pricing, access, launch, commercial model, and capability. We have global reach and presence, with global hubs in San Francisco, New York, London / Cambridge, Paris, Munich and Basel, and regional hubs in Sao Paolo, Warsaw, Istanbul, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and Tokyo housing over 500 consultants.
Successful candidates would have :
- An MBA from a top-tier management institute in India (IIM-A, B, C, L, I or K, XLRI, ISB, SP Jain, FMS and JBIMS) AND/OR a BE/B Tech from an IIT, NIT, BITS or equivalent, and At least 2-5 years of professional experience in either management consulting, Business development, Corporate Strategy / Planning, Competitive Intelligence, Market Intelligence, stakeholder and customer relationship management with a focus on healthcare and life sciences OR in a strategy / BD function in top-tier Indian or MNC pharmaceutical companies
- Stakeholder management, client interacting(Senior level interaction-Global).
- A demonstrated track record of success and upward career progression
- Needless to say, successful candidates would also be excellent written and verbal communicators, structured and sharp, entrepreneurial in mindset, willing to work in an onshore/offshore environment and having the inner drive and motivation to excel and succeed in a challenging yet rewarding global consulting environment.
- In return, we offer compensation in line with management consulting industry standards, an opportunity to participate in the building and shaping of a new delivery model, global exposure, and a path to a global consulting career at, a leading global strategy and management consulting firm focused exclusively on the life sciences industry.
- This company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.