Business HR Lead at Amrop
Views:284 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Education Practice - KPO (9-10 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Education Practice - KPO
Job Description :
- Amrop India is seeking Associate Consultant/Consultant for our Education Practice.
- Amrop is a leading global firm in the leadership services space with presence in over 50 countries. Amrop India office is a highly reputed smart firm, over last 2 decades, we have worked with leading Indian and Multinational corporations in shaping their leadership teams through our work in
- Executive Search Helping clients appoint C Level edge leaders Leaders for Whats Next.
- Board Practice Appointing board directors, board research and advisory.
- External Succession De-risking and Taking leadership teams to next level by creating external succession pipeline and program.
- We believe in growing people from within and have a performance oriented, intense culture that promotes meritocracy, learning agility and client orientation.
Research and Search Teams @ Amrop
- You will be part of the core team at Amrop and will play a crucial role in successful outcome and client experience.
- Amrop Search work is an exciting Intersection of Business Strategy and leadership Talent leading to high quality and edge learning
- Working at Amrop gives you an unparalleled access to high calibre leaders allowing you to build your perspective by understanding their leadership experience.
- You also build, personally, edge skills in strategic communication, structured project management and delivering to top client expectations.
Consultant/Associate Consultant Role : This is a mid-level client and market facing role responsible creating successful project outcome and client experience.
Research delivery and management :
- Grasping the client brief sharply to build sharp market research focus and screening parameters
- Structured & Intensive primary and secondary research:
- Business Research - Industry & Company Research & Analysis
- Business model and organization structure research.
- Candidate & Leadership Talent Research (structured & contextual analysis of experience mix, career graphs etc.)
- Driving right prioritization to create sharp and efficient research outcome by building active & relevant market intelligence.
Relationship building & candidate management :
- Working through market networks and candidates to build a sharp pipeline of candidates.
- Generating analytical and insightful views to support candidate evaluation.
Project & Delivery Anchor :
- Own the delivery process and timelines
- Generate sharp client facing documents
Client management support a client facing role :
- Research and project reviews with client.
- Engaging and communicating with client stakeholders
Practice Development :
- Supporting business development pitches by generating expertise and insights work.
- Building expertise in specific industries or functions to participate in client pitches.
Skills & Background :
1) Academic background high quality academic credentials Post Graduate degree is a must. Executive search can absorb a range of academic backgrounds as our work is across industries and functions including highly technical functions.
2) Experience Minimum 10 years in business research, project leadership, enterprise sales, strategy and consulting in the education sector is required
3) Learning Agility Intellect and curiosity with drive to learn. Ability to build expertise
4) Rigorous and structured approach to work- Organized and with ability to multitask
5) People management skills- Networking and relationship building skills
6) Client facing personality - Confidence and strategic communication (written and verbal) skills
7) Strong presentation and excel skills is a must
- Amrop provides excellent career opportunities; An Associate Consultant/Consultant is a cusp role which allows people to learn end to end delivery thus paving way for strong career advancement.