Associate - Commercial Real Estate Debt - Banking (1-4 yrs)
The candidate will be exposed to real estate portfolios, complex capital structures and detailed cash flow modelling assignments. The candidate will be required to understand the deal structure, laying out the complexities and thereafter onboard the deal working with smaller groups. The activities would involve reverse engineering the UW model, analyze historical information, identify data gaps and ensure quality delivery of the project.
Below are some of the responsibilities that the candidate will be expected to perform:
- Underwrite and analyze potential debt opportunities, including cash flow projections, modelling for different scenarios, running sensitivities
- Assist in the preparation of investment summaries and credit memos for existing and potential transactions.
- Due diligence support by reviewing 3rd Party reports like Appraisals, Legal documentations, Engineering, Environmental Reports etc.
- Build and audit financial models for performing/non-performing loan portfolios
- Create credible, flexible and fully transparent financial models for commercial real estate assets (office, industrial, retail, hotel, multifamily, care homes, etc.)
- Ability to read and accurately extract useful modelling inputs from documents such as information memorandums, rent roll, valuation reports, facility agreements and other legal reports.
- Provide support for asset management reporting, financial due diligence, post-deal analysis and business planning.
- Support the client in their specific needs for ad-hoc analytics, portfolio monitoring, surveillance and reporting.