Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:173 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Associate/AVP - Pricing Model Validation - BFS (4-12 yrs)
- Provide theoretical analysis and review of Derivatives Pricing Models.
- Implement independent benchmarks of pricing models in a managed C++ or Python library.
- Write validation reports to present test results/ analysis in coherent way.
- Collaborate with teams globally (London, New York and Berlin).
Education and Experience :
- Relevant university degree (PhD or Masters) in a Numerate subject.
- Ideal candidates will be from IIT / IISc / top Foreign Universities.
- Specialized option pricing model expertise necessary.
- Strong quantitative background with excellent analytical skills.
- Familiar with Stochastic Calculus, Probability, Differential Equations and Numerical Methods.
- Proficiency in Programming Languages preferably Python or C/C++
- Experience in implementing Monte-Carlo, Finite Difference Methods and other Numerical algorithms.
Personal characteristics :
- Self-motivated, persistent and focused with the ability to pay attention to detail and ensure that high quality work is consistently produced.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to cope well under pressure and tight deadlines