Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3367 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate/AVP - Cash Operations & Payments - Investment Bank (7-16 yrs)
We are looking for candiadtes with cash operations experience, knowledge with payments, invetigation
Role Description - Summary
- The Operations Officer is responsible for the supervision of a GBS transaction processing team and plays an important role in facilitating communication between functional teams to share knowledge and good practice, and to foster a focus on process and performance efficiency. In some circumstances, the Operations Officer may also be responsible for building and managing relationships with the front office and other internal and external parties at an appropriate level, in particular around the more time critical, complex or regulated tasks.
- The Operations Officer within Cashops-Payments will take responsibility for the production of timely and accurate processing of transactions and Investigations in various currencies and providing support to internal and external clients as appropriate.
Responsibilities / Tasks -
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility
- Applies GBS and Business strategies and objectives across product and business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs
- Where appropriate, builds and maintains relationships with front office clients to provide a point of contact within the GBS functional team for time critical, complex or regulated tasks in particular
- Informs product / function development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Informs the design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process improvement and partners with the GBS COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes within own area of responsibility to identify opportunities to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance
- Provides direction, support and guidance to direct reports and functional teams within own area of responsibility to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement
- People Management
- Actively supports the GTO strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture. Personally contributes in an environment where people development is the number one priority
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- Additional responsibilities for Cash Payments Operations Officer:
- Takes responsibility for the production for critical timelines and contributes to effective team controls on each product lines.
- Empower own resources to deliver excellence in payment processing with particular emphasis on achieving SLA accuracy rates
Experience / Exposure -
- Relevant experience in one or more specific technical areas like SWIFT and understanding of various clearing systems
- Must have detailed knowledge on SWIFT messaging specially MT 103 and 202, 202 COV.
- Must have sound knowledge on Payments & Clearing Systems across US, Euro, APAC region, Embargo Filtering.
- Subject Matter expert in Payment processing/ Payments investigation.
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in a matrix organizations
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the GBS offering
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
Education / Certification
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent)
- Certification on Cash Management Services products is preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.