Associate - Asset Management - Investment Management Firm - IIT + IIM/ISB (4-6 yrs)
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Gurgaon, India, based quantitative investment Management Company. The company builds quant-based alternative investment products which are optimized for risk and return. Our clinet has setup their business in June 2008 and has two products in the market since May 2009- I-Alpha (a market neutral fund focused on producing alpha from Indian markets using arbitrage) and Enhanced Index. Our client is registered as a broker (automated trading) and PMS provider. They have fully automated trading system that is capable of analysing real time granular market data and produce thousands of trades with very low latency.
Our client has an experienced entrepreneur who successfully grew his last venture,(One of the known KPO in,Gurgaon India), into a 300 people consulting firm focused on financial services sector in the area of risk management and analytics before merging with another company and going public in 2006.They have have a strong set of independent board members and advisors including professionals with decades of experience in investment management, algorithmic trading, financial services, emerging markets and analytics.
Our client is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you- are eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in India and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, they have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back testing and implementation of trading strategies. Work as part of the portfolio management team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
- Strong candidates should have 4+ years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, SAS, MATLAB, SPSS, CART
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.