Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3280 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate/Analyst - Systematic Trading Strategy - Securities Division - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-4 yrs)
Systematic Trading Strategy _Associate/Analyst
- 0-4 years
- Tier 1 Institute
- Good in Algorithms
- Programming - (C++/Python/R) any
Summary & Responsibilities :
YOUR IMPACT :
- Are you interested in solving complex quantitative problems with a real world impact?
- We are looking for a professional to join the Micro Systematic Trading Strategy (STS) Strat team. This person will hold a key front office role responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting systematic strategies and indices for investors in equities.
OUR IMPACT :
- The Securities divisions core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fastpaced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
- The Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological expertise to solve complex business problems.
- Working within the firm's trading, sales, banking and investment management divisions, strats use their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measure risk, and identify market opportunities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL :
- The role will cover the full spectrum of index development and support, including implementation in the front office modelling system, backtesting, index methodology documentation, product development, parameter analysis and robustness testing, integration into front office pricing and risk models, ongoing support for production indices and risk systems, and working with the relevant sales and trading teams on marketing and risk management.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Academic background in a quantitative or technical discipline
- Advanced coding and software design skills
- Understanding of basic financial math concepts, e.g. Black Scholes pricing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, demonstrating initiative and showing commercial impact
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience within Equities
- Knowledge of systematic strategies and backtesting
- Knowledge of developing and supporting risk system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.