Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:4643 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate/Analyst - Risk Strategy - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-3 yrs)
Risk Strategy_ Associate/Analyst
- Tier 1 Institute
- 0-3 years
Need candidates who have good knowledge of :
- Pricing model
- Stochastic calculus
- Programming - (C++/Python/R) any
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS :
Key Responsibilities :
- Model development, maintenance and enhancement
- Financial models used to price loans, bonds and other bespoke products relevant to IBD are owned by IBD risk strats
- Strats responsible for upgrading existing models, to better comply with validation requirements
- Strats work with risk managers to assist in guiding business on how best to book new trades - choice of model, choice of features given deal economics
- Business selection
- Maintain/enhance the Return on Attributed Equity (ROAE) modelling framework used for business selection
- Understand and model revenue and capital implications of deals
- Reporting risk
- Calculating and reporting risk metrics to management - backward and forward looking views
- Creating/maintaining existing automated risk infrastructure used for daily/weekly/monthly risk reports
- Understand and explain changes in risk as requested by risk managers within IBD as well as by market risk managers
- Support businesses with their risk related needs
- Provide data analytics, model generation as requested by risk managers
- Support desks like CLO (warehousing), CRE (real estate)
- Support regulatory requirements
- Design and report PnL and balance sheet for FED and other regulators
- Provide budgetary and league table support to IBD Management/Strategy teams
- Strong academic background in a relevant STEM field - Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics. MBA from a premier institute is a plus
- Expertise in aspects of quantitative analysis related to finance, e.g. statistics, stochastic calculus, econometrics, financial modeling
- Solid background in computer programming, Python, C++, Java, Matlab or equivalent language, preferably in financial or technical computations
- Excellent communication skills, experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working in a global team
Preferred Qualifications :
- 2+ years of risk management experience (model development or validation)
- Understanding of risk metrics like VaR, CSW, GMS, PE etc.
- Understanding of basic pricing models - black scholes, calibration etc.
- Awareness of capital requirement frameworks like Basel, SLR
- Awareness of federal stress tests like CCAR/DFAST
INVESTMENT BANKING :
- Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones.
- We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
About Strats in IBD Bangalore
The IBD Strats team in Bangalore is focused on developing two core competencies around AI and Risk, thereby generating predictive and prescriptive analytics for the division, IBD businesses and clients. Strats work to create quantitative and technical solutions for IBD senior management and bankers/clients.
The Risk strats design and develop tools, methodology for accurate, efficient and timely measurement of risk within the division.
Your impact :
Be a part of a small but growing team of quantitative professionals in the heart of the division, working alongside risk managers to assess and report divisional risk.
Be privy to the philosophy of risk management of the entire division. Create new frameworks for offering meaningful views of our risk to senior management, enabling them to take decisions on business selection, hedging etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.