Associate Analyst - IT Service (1-2 yrs)
We are hiring an Associate Analyst for our client company which is a leader in the IT Service industry.
1) Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
2) Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
3) Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
4) Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
5) Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
6) Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
7) Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
1) Graduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field.
2) 1-2 years of experience or specialization in the area is required.
3) Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
4) Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
5) Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
6) Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
7) Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.