Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:499 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Associate Advocate/Senior Associate Advocate - Law Firm - LLB/LLM (0-2 yrs)
About the company :
TILA (TRANS INDIA LAW ASSOCIATE) is a multi discipline law firm providing wide range of services, both inbound and outbound. The firm has 10,786+ Associate Advocates covering all districts of India and 51 Global partners across the world in order to ensure fully integrated legal and consultancy services in various jurisdictions. Highest level of Professional excellence in tune with the firm's mission - Salute to Work-
The Associate Advocate/Senior Associate Advocate hired for this role will who will be responsible to work for Litigation, Corporate, IPR, Real Estate and M&A teams of TILA. It is a multifaceted role. The indicative responsibilities are :
1. Legal research.
2. Legal drafting.
3. Appearing before courts.
4. Contract drafting.
5. Real estate due diligence.
6. Co-ordination for company registration and in-corporations.
7. Contributing to the firms branding activities such as designing of moot court competitions and writing of articles.
Required Skill sets :
- Litigation, Corporate
- Real Estate
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluency in English
- Diligent & Dedicated
Please note :
- Looking for someone who can immediately join the firm.
- Must have relevant experience.