HR Recruiter at Select Source International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assitant Manager - Direct Taxation - CA (3-6 yrs)
Your job responsibilities will include,
- Providing holistic tax solutions to Client tax issues considering domestic tax and international tax
- Provide tax risk analysis pro-actively on transactions planned by Clients
- Manage all tax compliances relating to a portfolio of Clients
- Client liaison.
- Research on aspects/issues arising on Domestic as well as International Tax.
- Appearing for assessments for domestic as well as foreign clients before I-Tax officer.
- Preparing details / submissions for re-assessment & scrutiny assessment cases.
- Handle consultation for TDS matters including applicability issuance of certificates and preparing TDS returns in various forms.
- Preparation, review and filing E-TDS return.
- Preparation and computation of Wealth Tax.
- Preparing proposals.
- Monitoring billing and recovery of clients.
- Service Orientation - Should be aware of both - the internal as well as external customers and their needs; and is committed to meeting the customers' evolving, long-term needs - the focus is on SERVICE
- Result Orientation - Should be able to direct efforts towards developing and implementing realistic action plans to meet business objectives; with a sense of urgency - the focus is on achieving RESULTS
- Initiative - One must not only understand and accept the responsibilities towards his/her job; but also proactively works towards identifying challenges and its resolution - the focus is on seeking SOLUTIONS
- Professionalism - Should have in-depth knowledge of all functions and displays not only required skill-set, but also ethics and integrity while conducting the job - the focus is on PROFESSIONALISM
- Cooperation - One must ensure completion of all tasks at hand and simultaneously extends support to team members and displays joint ownership towards achieving business objectives - the focus is on TEAMWORK
- Communication/Feedback - Should believe in providing feedback to other associates and receiving feedbacks to enhance performance, thereby meeting business objectives - the focus is on OPEN COMMUNICATION
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
We're looking for a Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of experience in,
- Direct Tax law and Tax Treaty provisions
- Preparing income tax returns of corporates and individuals
- Handling preliminary inquiries raised by clients
- Handling scrutiny assessment proceedings and other departmental matters for Domestic and Foreign Companies
- Process involved in E-TDS return filing
- Expatriate tax planning & compliance.
- Independently / jointly handling International tax assignments.
- Handling Certifications required for foreign payments / remittances
- Computation of Total Income of Individual, Partnership firm, Companies & other entities such as HUFs & Trusts up to the stage of filing of return and other documents.
- Knowledge of Employee Taxation and be able to advise on structuring of salary.
- Knowledge of FEMA.
- Good IT skills i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to review data entry done by juniors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.