Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at AVTAR Career Creators
Views:5858 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Trade Finance Operations - BFS (10-15 yrs)
AVP / VP - Trade Finance Operations
- Good overall knowledge of the Group's strategy, and specifically the Trade and Receivables Finance business
- Sound technical knowledge of Trade Products and Operations, gained from several years experience in the Trade Business
- Experience and skills related to managing training and change programs, consulting engagements, business, technology or operations
- Proven track record and knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Develop and drive programs for skill building of staff within GSD through training need analysis, to take on more complex work. This will involve coordination with Operations and other teams including HR, L+D both in GSD and the Business in order for the GSC team to move up the value chain.
- To work with Senior GTRF Middle Office executives and CMB L &D teams to jointly develop programs under one globally consistent framework
- Manage direct and in direct training resources in the GSCs as necessary to meet all Training objectives.
- Be the point of contact for GSD Trade to liaise with GTRF Middle Office as well as with L&D to plan and develop training programs across the GTRF Business. The Training and Coaching remit is likely to extend beyond GSD and include the GTRF Middle Office as well
- To ensure that the Trade BS is in a position to meet quality standards expected by the Business, reduce error rates, operational losses and to deliver expected service standards
- Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders across various levels in CMB and TRF business, and leverage this diverse network to achieve SD/Business Services objectives.
- Maintain effective communication with various stakeholders and achieve influence at senior levels in the organization.