Headhunter at Global Headhunters
Views:5907 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
1. Company: A leading Investment Banking firm
2. Location: Ahmedabad/ Mumbai/ Bangalore
3. Role: AVP/VP - Investment Banking
- The firm is a 50 yrs old Investment Bank with offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
- They provide transactions services across M&A, Equity and Structured Financing, Corporate and Financial Restructuring, Corporate Strategy
Overall Purpose of the Position:
- Deal Origination, end to end handling of the transaction and building the revenue pot of the firm.
- The incumbent should have eye for Detail, relationships with relevant players in the sector & sectoral knowledge.
1. Market Understanding including sizing up of the Industry and crystalizing the target universe and then cherry-picking within
2. Identification of prospects for :
a) Investment Banking proposal(s),
b) Debt Syndication in the nature of Structured Finance, Domestic and FDI
c) Term Loans and Working Capital Solutions,
d) Private Equity,
e) Mergers & acquisition transactions,
f) Advisory Services for Capital and Corporate Re-structuring
3. Key Account Management for Revenue and Referrals
4. Handling the Transaction, End to end from Sourcing to closure
5. Negotiation with the Stakeholders for Mandates, closure of Term Sheets and Finalization of Deal Structure
6. Support the preparation of Collaterals including:
a) PitchBook - carrying the credential of the firm
b) Analysis of the Target Company/Sector
c) Data Collection, Information Memorandum, and Cash flow statements for the Transaction
d) Industry Analysis for the relevant geography
1. Essentials Skills: Networking, Interpersonal, Analytical and Organizational
2. Desirables Skills: Multitasking & working Independently, Local Linguistic Knowledge
3. Sound understanding/knowledge about various Industries/sectors, Financials Products, and Structures
4. Proven track record in fast-paced, high Growth & Competitive Environment
5. Ability to work with multiple Stakeholders both internal and external - temperament to be able to handle the conflicting situations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.