Headhunter at Global Headhunters
Views:4353 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Investment Banking (4-8 yrs)
1. Company: A leading Investment Banking firm
2. Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad
3. Role: AVP/VP - Investment Banking
Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who works on own initiative with light supervision. Confident and positive, high-energy, cultured, capable of easily interacting with senior management. Flexible and willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required.
- Conducting research, maintaining data in spreadsheets and creating reports, analyzing data and making recommendations after thoroughly researching market conditions and developments
- Identifying new business opportunities, sourcing deals and participate in Business development activities
- Coordinating teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants and working closely with them
- Preparing legal documents, prospectuses and other documentation for the company
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting complicated numerical information; assessing and predicting financial risks and returns
- Carrying out financial modelling and Analysis, then developing and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients; liaising with the promoters, chief executive and chief finance officers of large organizations
Origination: Responsible for identifying and securing privatization, merger and acquisition deals, managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products on the behalf of their clients, assessing a deal's desirability, which can sometimes be an innovative idea from the bank rather than the client. Financial models are used to simulate possible outcomes. This requires an in-depth understanding of a sector.
Execution: Preparation of the pitch book, investor kit, IM, financial model, structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of a deal, often in liaison with other professionals.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MBA / CA / CFA
- 4 - 8 years of Investment Banking Experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
- Experience with cash flow modelling and investment valuation techniques
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.