Director - HR at Solis Invicti Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:168 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Alternative Investment Funds - Trusteeship (7-15 yrs)
AVP/VP - Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) - Trusteeship
Client Profile :
- We take pride in informing about the client, our client is Mumbai based leading trusteeship company in India.
- The success of our client as a Leading Trustee of the Industry has been achieved on the foundation of a deep understanding of clients' needs and seamlessly harmonizing it with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Acknowledging the consistency and integrity of services offered, to clients across the country, Our client is witnessed a robust growth that propelled it to enhance its geographic presence beyond Pune into Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, GIFT City (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City), Ahmedabad, Kolkata.
- There is a suitable opening for you at reputed Trusteeship Company located at Mumbai, With lots of growth prospects in your career, further Details as follow:
Designation : AVP / VP - Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs)
Qualification : MBA Finance / CFA
Industry : Financial Services/Banking/BFSI/ Credit rating / Stock Broking
Number of Position : 01
CTC : 24L to 28L PA (Negotiable)
Work Location : Mumbai (5 days working)
Experience : 7 to 10+ years
Notice Period : Immediate or as early as possible
Job description and Responsibility areas :
Main responsibilities included but not limited to :
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing client
- Meeting with existing client and new clients with Managing Director of the Company
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Meetings with Legal Counsels and other channel partners for engagement / referrals.
- Managing and overseeing the operations team
- Assisting Compliance and Legal Team for documents vetting.
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives including GIFT City, Gandhinagar.
- Training on new Regulations and Circulars issued by the Regulatory
- Taking care of Compliances aspects and provide inputs to the team
- Assisting accounts team for billing
- Organising Webinars, Conference for business promotions.
- Meeting with SEBI officials
- Arranging meetings for Board members with marquee clients.
- Preparing Presentations, Articles, Newsletter, Press release reports for the Company
- Budgeting the Product Revenue and Costing.
- Managing Public Relation Team (PR) for preparing brochure, templates, flyers, banners etc
- Travelling to across PAN India for meeting with clients.
Our Client Company Profile :
- We were the first non-banking private company to receive the SEBI license to operate as Debenture Trustees and over the years, have grown our portfolio of services to include the entire gamut of Trusteeship services.
- Services provided by us: Debenture Trustee, Security Trustee, Securitization, Employees Benefit Trust, Share Monitoring, Alternative Investment Fund, Facility Agent, Software Escrow Service, Safe custody of documents, Trustee for Public Deposits, Escrow Agent services.
- Our company is focused on creating a great place for new college graduates to thrive. We offer a virtual training program to build both leadership and technical skills. In addition, we offer mentor support and opportunities for you to build your professional network. our culture is a place where people who are passionate about their career get full opportunity to flourish. We have amazing opportunities for students just like you.
In the inbox write your :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Vijay Bajirao Chavan
Solis Invicti Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
M: 9322280682 (WhatsApp)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.