Assistant Vice President - Transition/Mobilization - Finance & Accounts Domain - Insurance (13-20 yrs)
JD for Transition/Mobilization
The Mobilization Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of large, complex programs dealing with transformations along with transitions of various processes being delivered out of multiple locations. This includes;
- Managing people, process, technology, contract & finance-related activities required to set up and stabilize operations for our clients across Accenture delivery locations
- Managing transition team and Delivery resources during the Transition stage.
- Contributing in strategic initiatives to improve transition and overall business functioning.
- Should have approximately 16+ years of overall work experience with
- Moderate to extensive as required
- Open to work in flexible working shifts as per the location or project requirement
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Post Graduate degree, as applicable per the Hiring Geo
- Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, Transformation and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Experience with Ariba, Coupa and any other Source to Pay solution deployment.
- Working knowledge of business processes in Procurement and Supply chain operations
- Certification - PMP, PgMP, PRINCE 2 if preferred not required
Professional Skill Requirements:
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives within both Accenture and the client
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Expertise in managing budget & deals financials
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
- MS Project: Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining project plans. Report out using basic MS Project options
- MS Visio: Create and maintain process maps
- MS Excel: Create and manage detailed project plan with specific tollgates, milestones, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility and completion status
- MS Power point: Governance meetings to provide the updates based on the expectations from the target audience
Deliver Programme and Projects Management
- Pre Sales & Solutioning - Support Sales and Solution Architect team during the Sales stages by creating RFP responses, providing information regarding the value of BPO, development of transition budgets, timelines, resource requirements, and other applicable costs.
- Transition Execution - Manage the end to end execution of large deals spread across geographies/DCs.
- Governance - Set up / establish Governance framework for large complex programmers and ensure the overall programme is integrated across other Accenture work streams (e.g. Consulting, SI etc)
- Project Risks - Give clear assessment of the movement, progress, delays, issues, risks of projects in relations to cost and expenses
- Financials - Responsible for managing & controlling deals financials
- Standardization & Business Excellence - Implement service standards & operational policies for business excellence
- Stabilization - Helps stabilize operations post-go-live
Stakeholder Management :
- Client & Stakeholder Relationship - Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/mobilization effort
- Change & Risk management - Work closely with internal / client teams to drive/support in change management & monitor the project risks.
People Management :
- People Counseling - Lead a team of transition resources and evaluate direct reports
- Training & Development - Manage and drive trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/ technologies/ domains based on the business/ organizational requirements
Core Capabilities and Governance :
- Develops the communication strategy and communication plan for global/location/team specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Develops & maintain domain specific BPO credentials, Client Visit Decks, Case Studies & Transition Methodology
- Interaction with client and client teams, Set up governance for regular review etc.
Leadership skills :
- Influence and maintain positive and healthy working relationship with support functions, Service delivery and senior Leadership, securing collaborative support in the execution of role responsibilities.
- Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Client & Contract management
- Effectively collaborate with functional teams like HR, Recruitment, IT, Training etc.
- Seamless transition with no noise while adhering to speed, cost and quality
- Project/ Program Management Office setup
- Use and integrate the mandatory Accenture program Control tools in the projects
- Coach teams on Operation Excellence parameters to ensure 100% compliance on OE
The New - Strategic Initiatives & Innovation
- Align on best practices, stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global Transition network, forums, etc.
- Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
Offerings, Sales and Solution:
- Support in identifying new opportunities/expansion by demonstration of Accenture's capabilities in delivery and project management and actively engaging in discussions and negotiations with key client and Accenture stakeholders and sponsors.