Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3183 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President - Strategic Account Manager - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER (AVP-Level)
- The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large banks. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers- needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to the VP Strategy - Bancassurance
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customers.
- Three year college degree from an accredited institution with a MBA from a tier 1-2 institution
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Solid sales experience in B2B environment
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- PC proficiency, Presentation & Analysis accreditations will be an added plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position requires extensive travel.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.