Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:880 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Assistant Vice President - Sales Operations & Strategy - AgiTech Startup (7-12 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Sales Operations & Strategy - Agitech Startup
About the Company :
Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across Indias Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading. Since launch, Bijak has expanded across 22 states, 400 regions, and 80+ commodities. We currently have a team of 100+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory.
Bijak product :
B2B traders, who control 80% of Indias USD 300 Bn Agri value chain, have limited access to technology, information, and credit. Bijak helps these customers/MSMEs discover each other along with the counter partys rating so that customers can transact with minimal friction by accessing Bijaks layer of trust & reliability. The suppliers and buyers are not just able to transact or discover each other but are also able to find out meta-data of each other to make a faster & reliable transaction through the application.
Values we appreciate :
- First-principles : Independently being able to formulate a particular problem & coming up with a solution based on first principles thinking
- Grit : Showing resilience & courage during tough times to tackle any mammoth problem
- Native capability : Having a high standard of native capability in their area of expertise
- Humility : We welcome candidates who are grounded and humble with our various stakeholders
- Hunger : Always looking to refine their skill-set, knowledge, and network for the dual betterment of their career and company
Job Brief :
Designation : AVP Business Operations & Strategy
Preferred Education Background : B. Tech/MBA (Agriculture preferred)
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to :
- You drive business solutions along with state heads and enable the company's ability to generate larger revenue and improve customer retention.
- Build a sustainable and scalable sourcing network
- Core focus is on taking operation initiatives which include process architecture, identification of business opportunities, goal setting, market segmentation and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Ensure high level of quality, process consistency and excellence for all payment related transactions.
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, and escalations
- Ability to understand the tech features of the product and implement the same for in on-ground operation planning
- Witnessed scale & has built things from scratch
- Self-Motivated with High Level of Ownership with minimum supervision