Assistant Vice President - RTR Operations - Tobacco Industry (13-24 yrs)
Job Title/Designation :
AVP Role (ONLY FROM TOBACCO INDUSTRY)
JOB DETAILS :
Location : Chennai
Industry : Tobacco Industry Mandate
Skill Set : RTR / General ledger/Fixed assets/Payroll(Salaries & Wages) - Mandate
Qualification : CA / ICWA / MBA Finance - Preferred
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage and continue to build the accounting and finance operations that will support Client deliverables and objectives & priorities.
- Manage any future transitions from the Clients
- Manage relationships with Finance and business leaders in the different Client business units across the globe - Operate as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Overall responsibility to budgeting and financials management of the deal
- Play an integral role in continuous improvement of reporting processes
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
- Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
- Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of group/resources.
- Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
- Review internal controls, document results and work with appropriate personnel to remediate any control deficiencies.
- Manage the change control process and present metric reporting to engagement and client personnel.
- Implement process standardization and benchmarking initiatives across multiple units and functional areas.
- Establish and manage standard operating procedures within scope of responsibility, including internal control assessments, account reconciliation reviews, system access controls, change management, audit coordination.
- Execute due diligence reviews on new or expanded engagement processes to ensure they are properly designed and adequately controlled.
- Develop and deploy predictive service quality indicators and work with functional leads to ensure issues are identified and corrected prior to their causing an adverse impact on service delivery.
- Generate project status and performance metric reporting within scope of responsibility and facilitate these processes across multiple units and functional areas.
- Developing relationships with the business and ensuring your span adds maximum value
- Manage ad hoc project work of Client
- Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of service levels. This includes responsibility for the delivery various Reports - internal + to clients
- Responsible for resource management and on-going grooming of the resources in the span
- Demonstrate strong Customer Service ethic in the team through active communication, regular updates & meetings.
- Develop leaders and teams that can shoulder high levels of responsibility by coaching, mentoring and motivating.
- Identify capability gaps & ensure that the resources required to bridge the same are provided.
- Relationship Management : Ability to develop and maintain an effective relationship with client; Customer orientation; Leadership; Innovative);
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.