HR Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1787 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President - Research Business Management Team - Investment Banking (2-10 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant VP - GRC BM
Location : Mumbai
This role is within the Research Business Management team and is focused on executing Risk and Control activities.
- The person will focus the majority of their time operating daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly control tasks.
- The controls operated will cover key risks for the Research department, including: Information barriers, management of conflicts of interest, and cross border rules.
- The role requires significant interaction with the wider Research Business Management Team Globally, and with Research Compliance
What will you be doing?
- Timely and accurate completion of controls operation.
- Developing an understanding of the risks the controls are designed to mitigate.
- Identifying process improvements.
- Ensuring operation of controls are complete and adequately mitigate the risks.
- Proactive and timely escalation of issues.
What were looking for :
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Very strong in performing data analytics.
- High level of Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent in formatting tables and data to present visually user-friendly format for the intended audience.
- Experience of process improvement.
- Prior experience in a Risk and Control focused role is advantageous
- Strong team work and communication skills as the person will be required to operate with teams across the organization, in multiple locations and time zones.
- Diligence : Ability to carry out detailed tasks with diligence (and as per timelines)
- Commercial and risk awareness understand the commercial and regulatory environment in which we operate and ensure issues are appropriately managed and escalated
- Time management - effective time management to ensure tasks are completed within agreed timescales and deadlines
- Initiative/self motivation act on own initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive in putting forward ideas and solutions
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Post Graduate in Finance / Chartered Accountant / Masters degree in Finance
- Strong knowledge of Investment banking businesses and products
- General awareness of Financial industry regulations