Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:554 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Vice President - Regulatory Reporting - BFS (7-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- Our Client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking, and asset management services worldwide.
- It has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients, and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as retail clients. They are hiring for AVP- Regulatory Reporting for global entities.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Part of Regulatory reporting team and responsible for timely delivery of regulatory returns for global entities.
- Responsible for review, closure, and control of financial data to the Finance Team.
- Assist and participate in implementation and testing of finance projects within the team.
- Working closely with global business partners and ensure adherence to risk.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- 7-11 years of experience in investment banking within regulatory reporting and controllership team.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solver person.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.