Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:252 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Vice President - Quality - HealthCare BPO (12-20 yrs)
Title : AVP - Quality (HealthCare BPO)
Location : Vizag / Andhra Pradesh
Job Description :
- Lead 'Next-Gen' Shared Services Quality Organization by consistently 'Raising-the-bar' on service-delivery standards & enable low-risk & zero-surprises BAU
- Develop a high-performing team supporting Account/s and provide exceptional quality assurance services to the Organisations clients
- Drive & improve efficiency, leading to better operating margins with strong focus on governance, timelines and risk management
- Redesign & deploy sampling and stratification strategy based on Compliance checks , Financial processes (volume & Value mix ) Errors, Customer priorities & Agent performance
- SLA baselining, predictive SLA monitoring & reporting
- Provide thought leadership, creative solutions & leverage problem solving techniques to drive continuous improvement
- Serve as an integral part of the enterprise ecosystem by participating in strategic projects, RFPs, Client visits
- Digitalization of Quality Assurance Delivery - embed Digital tools to strengthen audit mechanism & control framework
- Provide meaningful business insights to all stakeholders; in-depth statistical analysis, defects, exceptions and trends leading to performance enhancement & client experience
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors (e.g. Enterprise Thinking, Effective and Quick Decision Making, Making Collaboration Essential)
- Foster a spirit of continuous learning & collaboration across teams
- Create and Drive Process Excellence Transformation Roadmap & Projects
- Help Client Organizations realize business objectives by driving Process Improvements, - End to End Transformations, RPA, Analytics and other levers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and Client contacts to develop, co-create and lead their Transformation journey across multiple accounts.
- Liaise with Technology, Transitions, Capability and other internal functions to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Responsible for execution, closure and quantification projects for aligned accounts, in line with Client expectations.
- Drive contractual productivity, gap assessment, and work with Account leaders to address.
- Work collaboratively with teams to perform due diligence and work across design, development, testing phases for effective automation solution implementation
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Skilled in due diligence exercises and identifying, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining automation solutions for a variety of processes for a BPO/BPM organization
- Drive VOC actionable across the team and maintain / improve scores.
- Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings.
- Creating various approaches, negotiating and fostering relationships with internal and external partners
- Create business cases, make recommendations regarding benefits, financials, risks, contractual requirements and the long-term sustainability of initiatives
- Complex change management through collaborating and influencing
Educational Qualification / Work Experience /Skills Required :
- Graduate / Post Graduate with Overall work experience of minimum 12+ yrs.; minimum 6 yrs. experience in Quality
- Lean Six sigma Black Belt certified preferred Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in BPO/ITES environment
- Business acumen and strong result orientation
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to create powerful presentations, business cases and white papers
- Very resilient and lateral thinking capability
- Strong stake holder and relationship management skills and dealing with senior executives
- Previous experience in leading transformation projects
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and eager to develop new capabilities in evolving role.