Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:5670 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Vice President - Process Excellence - Six Sigma Black Belt Certified - P&C Insurance (12-19 yrs)
- Strong industry exposure to Insurance
- Should have experience of setting up / managing Quality / Process Enhancement function
- Strong analytical, quality and execution orientation
- Must have exposure to the various sampling methodologies for transactional quality audits
- Strategic and technical expertise in Robotics process automation
- You will be required to conduct periodic time and motion and FTE validation exercises for all the operations processes
- Own process simplification to eliminate queuing or idle time by removing human interventions and build capability for checking, queuing, reconciliation etc. Owns the concept, the requirements, solution, design to delivery
- 12+ years of Insurance P&C experience
- 5+ years of managing quality / process improvement function
- Hands on experience in implementation of transactional quality function
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, subject matter experts and vendor resources.
- Six sigma Black belt certified with completed projects
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team environment
Those who are interested can connect at 9000567872
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.