Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:630 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Assistant Vice President - Outbound Sales - Call Center (8-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed Mutual Fund to identify an Assistant Vice President- Call Center (Outbound Sales) to be based at Mumbai.
JOB PURPOSE :
- Defining objectives for the call centre's day-to-day activities.
- Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collecting and analysing call-centre statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overall SLA delivery of the centre.
- Prepare and execute dialer campaign strategy.
- Responsible to handle a pan-India responsibility for sales of mutual fund products.
- Effectively resolve complexities that may arise due to multi- functional (Quality, Training, Operations) team interactions within the centre.
- Identifying and developing measurement standards for the improvement of performance and operational effectiveness of the sales team in the region.
- Understand call centre delivery expectations, translate them into various delivery parameters (agent specs, potential sources, asset / infra needs, growth / shrinkage planning, reporting needs, costing development, change management, etc.)
- Create an environment facilitative of high performance, optimal stress and fun (leading to lower attrition)
- Oversee the sales to optimise results while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Ensuring sales targets are met consistently through the predefined productivity norms within the defined costs, time and quality parameters.
- Coach team members regarding their performance and suggest and implement corrective actions as required.
- Analyse MIS reports; identify trends and take appropriate action on the same.
- Responsible for Controlling attrition.
- Coordinate with support functions for recruitment/ on boarding/ training.
- Review performance with the Partner Centre Head at defined intervals.
- Maintaining client billing records and publishing the same.
- Display cost consciousness and optimum utilization of resources.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship.
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and a good telephone manner.
- Confidence and good business sense.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Ability to manage change.
- Team Player
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Candidates must be MBAs from reputed business schools with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in Call Center Out Bound Sales Management.