Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2762 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Vice President - Operations - Insurance BPO (18-23 yrs)
This opportunity is with a reputed BPO
Leadership position as AVP Operations Title Insurance business.
Job Title : Associate Vice President
Reports To : Vice President
Total Experience : 18+ year's relevant experience in the title insurance industry with minimum 10 years+ people management role.
Min. Qualification : Graduate / Post graduate - in Engineering with without MBA
Skill, personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Good communication skills - verbal & written
- Good people management skills with a proven track record for maintaining low attrition
- Good experience in implementing and managing a strong service delivery framework
- Good handle on Microsoft applications - word/ power point/ excel/ project/ Visio and experience in preparing/ presenting dashboards to the senior management
- Good understanding on six sigma concepts, at least green belt trained. Will be an added advantage if he has completed projects
- Experience in driving continuous improvement projects through automation/ lean and delivering savings that impact the P&L positively. Good experience in troubleshooting operational issues in a timely manner and proactively
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned) :
- Excellent customer focus with exposure to US market and who can work closely with our Sales team.
- Should have managed large teams over (500 FTEs)is a must
- Managing the customer SLA's and meeting the 100% compliance
- Good understanding of new process transitions
- Evaluating process requirements and deficiencies, Project planning & Review
- Should be able to work and communicate across multiple time zones and cultures
- Manage the entire process and be responsible for ongoing delivery of SLAs
- To manage project cycle and delivering to the ultimate customers
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and present them in a relevant fashion to prospects
- Build strong partnership with customers to ensure operational cohesion and effective foundation for future growth
- Ensure operation excellence, productivity and cost-effective management
- Setting migration methodologies, transiting the processes with pilots and developing production strategies
- Responsible for building and training the team and managing performance on an ongoing basis
- Create a participative work environment and thereby facilitate employee satisfaction
- Improving the overall compliance level of information security
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.