Associate Recruitement Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:2036 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Assistant Vice President - Operations - BPO (8-12 yrs)
- Manage Operations of 250 to 400 people strong Operation Centre based out of Bangalore & other centres as assigned from time to time.
- Responsibility of performance & productivity of all the processes & Client Operations running out of the Centre.
- Work closely with senior leaders to create annual plan for operations budget, manpower planning and cost saving initiatives.
- Drive all the key functions effectively with constant focus on innovation & reengineering of existing processes to make them more efficient.
- To be responsible for overall performance, cost and delivery of operations.
- Participate actively in analysis of complex issues & creation of solutions along with Senior Management team & other stakeholders.
- Work with the Team Leaders to manage and support workloads and escalate issues wherever necessary to avoid failures.
- Lead and nurture the operations team by monitoring performance on an ongoing basis and ensuring continuous development of the team.
- Responsibility for hiring, training & retention of people hired in the Bangalore centre.
- Have administrative reporting of all the support functions operating at the Centre e.g. HR, Finance, IT etc.
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis of problems and make decisions on solutions
- Leadership and people management Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
- Client Management
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, multi-task & meet deadlines
- A clear focus on high quality and performance targets