Associate Recruitement Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:3038 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Assistant Vice President - Operations - BPO (8-12 yrs)
- Manage Operations of 250 to 400 people strong Operation Centre based out of Bangalore & other centres as assigned from time to time.
- Responsibility of performance & productivity of all the processes & Client Operations running out of the Centre.
- Work closely with senior leaders to create annual plan for operations budget, manpower planning and cost saving initiatives.
- Drive all the key functions effectively with constant focus on innovation & reengineering of existing processes to make them more efficient.
- To be responsible for overall performance, cost and delivery of operations.
- Participate actively in analysis of complex issues & creation of solutions along with Senior Management team & other stakeholders.
- Work with the Team Leaders to manage and support workloads and escalate issues wherever necessary to avoid failures.
- Lead and nurture the operations team by monitoring performance on an ongoing basis and ensuring continuous development of the team.
- Responsibility for hiring, training & retention of people hired in the Bangalore centre.
- Have administrative reporting of all the support functions operating at the Centre e.g. HR, Finance, IT etc.
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis of problems and make decisions on solutions
- Leadership and people management Skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking
- Client Management
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, multi-task & meet deadlines
- A clear focus on high quality and performance targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.