Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:465 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Vice President - Master Data Management - BFSI/BPO (10-17 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - Master Data Management
- Define and design the target state with aim of setting up data governance and data quality control framework working in conjunction with the leadership team within the Global Finance vertical
- Work with the Finance business stakeholder to understand the current state of metadata management and come up with a future state which aligns with the best in class industry data management strategy
- Set up standard procedures and guidelines for managing the reference data management as BAU thus ensuring that Finance processes are aligned to these standards.
- Proactively identify current reference data control issues and work on an actionable plan to remediate and ensure a high standard of data quality controls across reference data elements in the Finance function
- Design the governing principles which will differentiate small change vs. large change and lay down guidelines for Incident management w.r.t to reference data management
- Should be able to impact assess the change in data on upstream and downstream activity along with assessing the risk associated with such a change on the connected platforms.
- Engage with various teams which include but not limited to business stakeholders, Operations and technology through meetings, calls and periodic reviews to assess the impact of Business rule changes and make provisions to reflect these in the reference data.
- Define and design key metrics to be reported to senior stakeholders which should give a health check on data quality and key areas which needs attention.
- Requirement gathering working with Business leads and Subject matter experts and provide assistance with process analysis to identify the required reference data to be brought in scope of migration thereby ensuring appropriate functional and non-functional requirement are captured
- The person will ensure that appropriate communication channels are used to convey progress against plan, challenges, and achievements and gather required feedback to improve upon the delivery.
- Build a robust knowledge bank and training material which can be used to create awareness /training sessions for operations and Business teams.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities :
- Around 15 years of experience in a major services organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience.
- Should have working knowledge on SAP & other SAP Modules
- Good working knowledge of SAP MDG is preferred.
- Ability to manage senior relationships across all the Business and Functional areas
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness
- Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with Departmental strategy
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
- Ability to get to the heart of the problem and make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems
- Independently support Projects for Finance
- Ability to manage high skilled individual contributors and experienced SMEs
Education required :
- Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance or Equivalent degree
- Working knowledge of Financials, Chart of Accounts, General Ledger, Cost management, understanding of Accounting ledgers, Finance master data, Profit Centre Accounting. Detail transaction accounting.
Master Data Management ( Finance) :
1. Data Governance policies and Data Quality Framework
2. Target operating model for Reference Data Management ( this is for Finance ..not IB operations)
3. All the systems run on SAP.. so good knowledge of SAP as data will be picked from here
4. In SAP the data governance is done using SAP MDG ( Master Data Governance) so knowledge of this important
CA or MBA Finance
This is not a technology role so do no pure SAP profiles
Location : Pune/Baner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.