Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1374 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Assistant Vice President - Marketing - Technology Setup (12-18 yrs)
Role - AVP - Marketing ( for a Technology Setup)
Location - Chennai
Purpose of the Role :
The Individual will oversee and direct the marketing function ( Corporate Marketing). S/he will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with the company business goals.
The ideal candidate should have a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of strategic projects end-to-end, including employer branding, internal communication, online brand positioning (website), presence in social media etc. AVP Marketing will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and will manage the internal marketing team. The individual should be able to ensure that marketing goals are aligned to the long-term success of the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness amongst employees, candidates, clients and partners
- Manage the marketing team effective. Build a high performing team.
- Create, review and manage the marketing budget.
- Monitor all marketing and creative campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Build relationships with key stakeholders through a solid communication and connect routine
- Build Market Strategy for the brand building and brand awareness
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CMO and the CEO
- Ensure resources (manpower, agencies etc.) are on-boarded at the right time and are optimally utilized
- Organize effective marketing events, both internally and externally
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA / PG in Marketing with 12+ years experience
- Experience in marketing communication, employer branding and corporate marketing
- Proven team management experience
- Good creative and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders
- Extremely versatile and should be able to multitask