Assistant Vice President - Marketing - Retail (16-20 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The primary purpose of this job is to develop and maintain the brand of the company. The purpose is to ensure that the brand is communicated correctly across all channels of communication.
- Responsible for Brand Development and Management to drive Brand Awareness and Loyalty.
- Preparing Marketing Plans & Strategy in sync with Business Plan
- To identify target customer segments and get consumer insights on an on-going basis which will help in developing all the strategies in line with the marketing plan.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets to ensure adequate funding for growth strategies.
- Develop annual marketing plans and strategies as per plan to ensure annualized growth targets are met. Determine tactics and resources necessary to achieve annual goals.
- Evaluate industry and business trends for potential impact on business development and identify potential business opportunities and threats.
- Market expansion plans and demand generation activities for the company through concepts, promotional themes and BTL activities.
- Effectively manage marketing budget through regular reviews of spends to meet marketing goals and respond to industry trends and dynamics.
- New Store Launches.
- Integration of communication as a part of business strategy in order to make the customer experience consistent.
- Initiate research to understand new markets, gain customer insights and leverage customer profile to fine tune merchandise mix.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing and promotion plan in sync with the business requirement.
- Responsible for garnering customer insights on an ongoing basis to sharpen communication strategy.
- Responsible to creating localized marketing strategy for new store launches pan India, through key consumer insights.
- To plan, administer and maximize the marketing budget.
- Organize and implement annual customer satisfaction survey and brand track.
- Responsible for electronic marketing efforts, i.e. strategy for website development, social marketing etc.
- Responsible for developing brand Identity for all private Labels, in-house.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
MBA in Marketing :
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES& SKILLS :
Excellent leadership and management skills, Hands on approach to all activities, high energy level, good communication skills, Sound knowledge and conceptual skills, extremely suave and articulate.
PREFERRED INDUSTRY : Retail /Fashion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.