Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2618 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Assistant Vice President - Marketing Analytics - Financial KPO (10-15 yrs)
Our Client is a consumer financial services- company headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The company offers consumer financing- products, including credit, promotional financing and loyalty programs, installment lending etc.
Job Role- AVP- Marketing Analytics
Location - Hyderabad
Shift - 2:00 PM onwards
AVP Marketing Analytics Leader you will be part of the Analytics Center of Excellence.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for managing multiple big teams, provide thought leadership and drive solutions with business impact.
- In this role, you will have the responsibility of managing multiple complex projects & will work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end Analytical needs.
- In this role, you will have the responsibility of managing multiple teams & will work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end Analytical needs and leadership initiatives.
- Design solutions and lead execution of analytics engagements in various marketing verticals by understanding needs/problems, and identifying most suitable approach.
- Provide Analytics leadership to project teams of various skillsets who are developing analytical solutions to solve key business needs.
- Act and contribute to thought leadership in the space of analytics both within and outside marketing analytics team.
- Structure design concepts to create compelling and effective presentations and other visuals that convey solutions and analytical results clearly and effectively to the business and senior leadership teams.
- Consult actively with business users to ensure that solutions are tailored to business needs and will support or result in actionable customer strategies; participate in a consultative role in implementing solutions.
- Ensure detailed project documentation of the effectiveness of analytics-based strategies in the client organization, measuring the value of analytical solutions and reinforcing its value proposition.
- Support for the expansion of Analytics team in India.Support in new business pitches, identify new opportunities and establish relationships with prospective stakeholders, participate in or lead several new business initiatives simultaneously.
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary and make contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines.
Qualification / Requirements -
Required- 10+ Years of working experience in Analytics domain with at least 5 years in team management.
- 5+ years of Experience in managing big teams, spanning across Retail Marketing Analytics, Portfolio Analytics and Marketing Model and Strategy development teams.
- Proven track record of understanding the business needs of the organization and align analytics processes to answer unknowns for leaders.-
- Should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
- Strong working knowledge of SAS, SQL, UNIX, and Excel.
Strong written/oral communication skills
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics or MBA or Engineering graduatesGood understanding of US credit business market- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems. Proven skills in handling multiple projects simultaneously-
Desired Skills -
- Knowledge of Big Data tools and technologies
- Ability to drive initiates
- Understanding of macroeconomic conditions & competitors trends
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry
- Exposure to R, Python & Omniture
What's On offer: Excellent opportunity to be part of the established Financial KPO with excellent future prospects.
In case you are interested in exploring the opportunity, please feel free to call on 7410033827
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.